When the user finds that their Quickbooks Desktop and their Qvinci are not syncing, there are a couple of steps that can be taken for trouble shooting needs. Please keep in mind that the sync connection can break down occasionally (ie if the QB file closes before sync is complete or if poor internet connection causes fail not to complete) and that a manual sync will usually resolve it. To manually sync, follow these step by step instructions.
1) Is the Sync App running?
- Clicking the arrow in the System Tray for additional icons in your task bar in the bottom right hand corner (only if the Icon is not immediately visible)
2) Is the Quickbooks file Open?
- Are there more than one Quickbooks file open at a time? If so, close down all but one.
3) What version is the Sync App? You may not be running the most current version
- You can close and reopen the sync app. If an update is needed it should prompt and begin upon the restart of the program