A wide array of users may be set up in Qvinci Solo so that the account may be effectively managed. Only one Administrator may exist, but multiple levels of managerial users and report viewing-only users may be configured. Users can more easily be understood when broken down in the following groups:
- Account level verses Non-Account level users
- Management verses Non-Management users
- Portal access verses Non-Portal access users
Account Level Users
The Administrator, Leaders and Account Staff are account-level users.
- The Administrator and Leaders are account-level users who exist at the top level of the application and are able to see all Client Companies, all Entities and all Reports that are shared. The Admin may set up new Client Companies, add new users and perform other management level tasks. These users also have Portal access and templating/publishing capabilities.
- Account Staff users have no administrative access. They are view-only in nature, but across the entire Account. The Account Staff user does have Portal access.
Management Level Users
The Admin, Leaders and (Client) Managers are users with management level access in Qvinci.
- The Administrator and Leaders are account-level users who exist at the top level of the application. The Admin is able to create new Client Companies via QBOA, manage all users and invite new users. The Leaders may manage and invite new users as well. These management level users have Portal access and templating/publishing capabilities too.
- Client Managers are not account level users but are granted management access at the Client Company level. A Client Manager may manage multiple Client Companies as well. This means that a Client Manager may add users at lower permission tiers to Client Companies and may template/publish reports to lower permission tier users. A Client Manager also has Portal access, but only to the Client Companies and Entities they are setup for.
The Account Staff, Client Staff, Company Viewer, Entity Viewer and Entity Syncer have no management access in Qvinci; however some of these users have higher levels of visibility than others.
- Account Staff is a user set at the Account level. If multiple Clients/Companies exist inside the Qvinci account then this type of user has dynamic access to view all Clients/Companies. This user has report viewing access and Portal access, but cannot create templates to be shared. This user does dynamically see all Client Companies that are added in the account.
- Client Staff is a user set at the Client Company level. If multiple Client Companies exist inside the Qvinci account this user must be specifically added to each Client Company in order to have visibility as they do not have access to the entire account. This user has report viewing access and Portal access, but cannot create templates to be shared.
- Company Viewer is a user set at the Client Company level. This user is very similar to the Client Staff except this user lacks visibility to the Portal.
- Entity Viewer is a user who is added to an individual reporting Entity. Since Qvinci Solo does not offer the ability to have multiple Entities inside of a Client Company the Admin will find that the Company Viewer and the Entity Viewer really have the same access level.
- Entity Syncer is the user who is assigned to create and maintain the link between the QBO file and the Qvinci Entity for reporting purposes. There may only be one Entity Syncer assigned per Entity, and for Qvinci Solo this is always provisioned as the Master Admin of the QBO file (due to the Master Admin being the Qvinci Solo account holder).
How Do I: