After the Master Admin of the Quickbooks Online Accountant account has taken a Qvinci Solo account, they may add more clients. If the Master Admin has not yet set up a Qvinci Solo account, please follow these steps.
To add an additional client file to your Qvinci Solo account, log in to QuickBooks Online Accountant as the Master Admin and follow the steps outlined below.
- Once logged-in to QuickBooks Online Accountant visit the Apps in the left-hand navigation bar.
- The Qvinci Solo app should be near the top of the page under Recommended Apps or you can use the search bar to find it.
- Click on the Qvinci - Automated Financial Reporting & BI app card. Select the "Get App Now" button.
- On the following screen, choose the client to set up under the "Install for Your Client" drop-down.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you choose the “Install for Your Firm” option, you will be redirected to a 7-day free trail for the Qvinci for Accountants product and not the discounted Qvinci Solo App.
- PLEASE NOTE: After you choose the “Install for Your Client” drop down, if you chose the second option “Try now with no discount (client is billed)” that will also redirect you to a 7-day free trail for the Qvinci for Accountants product and not the discounted Qvinci Solo App.
- PLEASE NOTE: Once you choose either Qvinci Solo or one of Qvinci’s other apps all your purchases thereafter must be the same product. If you want to change thereafter, you must contact Qvinci Customer Success.
- In order to receive the ProAdvisor discount, you must select the "Buy Now with Accountant Discount (firm is billed)" payment option.
- Click "Install" and you'll be taken to the order confirmation screen.
- Click "Continue". Agree to the terms, select "Place Order", and then "Done".
- You will then be taken to the Client Apps section of your QuickBooks Online Accountant account where you'll click the "Activate" button for Qvinci.
- Select "Continue" to connect your client's QuickBooks Online file to Qvinci.
- After a few moments Qvinci will open and begin syncing the client file.
- The syncing process will take approximately 45 seconds, depending upon how large the client's file is.
- Once the sync has completed, click the "Continue" button and you'll be taken to the Qvinci Dashboard.
To switch between clients in Qvinci Solo for reporting purposes, click on the client name currently shown at the top-left of the navigation bar. Here you can toggle between client files. If you don't see a client listed, click the "All Files" link.