The Qvinci Portal (available in the Advisor and Enterprise models) provides a centralize management platform for accountants and allows for collaboration across an environment of clients. The Portal is not limited to servicing simply your online accounting clients, but rather allows for management across all file types.
The Portal is the central hub of Qvinci's Advisor and Enterprise level offerings. Get a sweeping view across your landscape and allow your team to co-manage with you. The Portal offers an overview of client/company data for ease of management. Drill into reports, set workflow statuses and stay abreast of the health of your clients or organization from one, easy to manage view.
Who Has Portal Access
Specific user types may see and manage their access in the Portal: Admin, Leaders, Account Staff, Managers and Client/Company Staff all have access to the Portal. Being account-level users, the Admin, Leaders and Account Staff will have visibility to all clients/companies/entities in the Portal. However, Managers and Client/Company Staff will only see the clients/companies which they have specific access to in the Portal. Further information on user access can be found here.
Drill Down Capabilities
From the portal, management users can click into any reporting data shown and be taken to the precise report.
Set Closing Dates
Any management user with Portal access may set the closing date of each client entity by simply clicking into the Closing Date cell.
Track Sync Activity
Just like the Sync Activity report found under the Tools tab, Portal users may track the Last Sync Date of each client, but with a landscape view of activity now.
- Reorganize the order of the columns by simply dragging and dropping the columns elsewhere on the page. Creating custom columns for the Portal is not yet supported.
- Each user with Portal access may save a desired layout without affecting other users
- Filter each column ascending or descending by clicking the column header
- Filter a column by clicking the dropdown arrow on the column header and then the "Filter" option
- Customize the view of columns enrolled in the Portal by clicking the column header dropdown and selecting "Display Columns". Select/deselect which columns are preferable to view from this option and then save the layout via the button in the top right corner. This saved layout does not affect other Portal users.
- The Portal shows 50 rows of Entities before beginning pagination
Workflow / Status Tracking
Create workflows and track the status of each client entity as your team collaborates.
Utilize the Notes Field(s)
By default the Advisor plan allows for one (1) Notes field to be utilized in the Portal while the Enterprise plan allows for three (3) Notes fields. The Notes field dynamically updates across all Portal users for cohesive collaboration, and all Portal users have the ability to create and edit Notes. The Notes field has a 4,000 character limit.