The QuickBooks Online Accountant Master Admin may create a Qvinci Solo account and connect their clients for reporting. If a QBOA Master Admin has previously taken a non-Qvinci Solo account they may see an error message regarding already being a Qvinci user. Feel free to Contact Support to have the prior account reset so that a Qvinci Solo account may be provisioned.
To create a Qvinci Solo account log in to QBOA as the QBOA Master Admin and follow the steps outlined below.
- Once logged-in to QBOA visit the Apps in the left-hand navigation bar.
- The Qvinci Solo app should be near the top of the page under Recommended Apps or you can use the search bar to find it.
- Click on the Qvinci - Automated Financial Reporting & BI app card. Select the "Get App Now" button.
- On the following screen, choose the client to set up under the "Install for Your Client" drop-down.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you choose the “Install for Your Firm” option, you will be redirected to a 7-day free trial for the Qvinci for Accountants product and not the discounted Qvinci Solo App.
- PLEASE NOTE: After you choose the “Install for Your Client” drop down, if you chose the second option “Try now with no discount (client is billed)” that will also redirect you to a 7-day free trial for the Qvinci for Accountants product and not the discounted Qvinci Solo App.
- PLEASE NOTE: Once you choose either Qvinci Solo or one of Qvinci’s other apps all your purchases thereafter must be the same product. If you want to change thereafter, you must contact Qvinci Customer Success.
- In order to receive the ProAdvisor discount, you must select the "Buy Now with Accountant Discount (firm is billed)" payment option.
- Click "Install" and you'll be taken to the order confirmation screen.
- Click "Continue". Agree to the terms, select "Place Order", and then "Done".
- You will then be taken to the Client Apps section of your QBOA account where you'll click the "Activate" button for Qvinci.
- Select "Continue" to connect your client's QBO file to Qvinci.
- After a few moments Qvinci will open and begin syncing the client file.
- The syncing process will take approximately 45 seconds, depending upon how large the client's file is.
- Once the sync has completed, click the "Continue" button and you'll be taken to the Qvinci Dashboard.
To add more clients to the Qvinci Solo account, please follow these steps.