Qvinci Solo allows for multiple user access levels. Users can have account-wide access or be limited to a single Client Company. They might require managerial access rights or perhaps only need report viewing access. Some users need the ability to create and publish reports for clients while others should be able to help administrate the layout of the account itself. There are a vast array of user roles and capabilities in Qvinci Solo to accommodate the desired hierarchy.
At the account level there is an Admin, Leaders and Account Level Staff users. Account level users are individuals who dynamically have access to view all Client Companies in a Qvinci account. Refer to the Client Company Users Setup to create users at the Client Company level.
Create Account Level Users
Other than the single Admin, account level users that may be created are Leaders and Account Staff. Only the Admin may create Leaders. Both the Admin and Leaders may create Account Staff. These account level users do not necessarily have administrative access, but rather are set for global access viewing. Thus, these users are created at the account level. This means that they can see and report upon all Client Companies that are ever created in the account. Leaders do have administrative and managerial privileges as well. View the Roles and Permissions Grid for further details.
- Visit the Manage > Account Permissions tab
- From the dropdown at the top of the screen select the permission level on which to create the user
- Click the "Add User" button on the right side of the screen
- If the user already exists as a lower level user checkmark their name and "Select", otherwise click the "Invite User" button to add a new user
- Enter the first name, last name and email of the new user and click "Invite"
- Click the "Select" button to save the user at the role level
- When the user appears on the Account Permissions page they have been set up with account-wide access
- Qvinci automatically emails invitations to new users and prompts them to set a password, otherwise existing users receive a notification of the new user role they are assigned to