The Report Editor allows users to resize rows and columns, whether one at a time or in a bulk fashion. The sizer feature allows users to enter row heights and column widths (in pixels). While users can drag rows or columns to be wider or more narrow manually, this feature comes in handy for bulk resizing usually.
- Open a report template from the Reports & Libraries > My Reports tab
- When the report template opens, select a row/group of rows or a column/group of columns
- From the top tool bar, select "Set Row Height" or "Set Column Width"
- Enter a desired height or width in pixels and submit
- Be sure to save any changes