Qvinci syncs financial data for the current year and the previous two years. Every year on January 1, old historical data will drop off from your Qvinci account. For example, on January 1, 2020, you would only have data from January 2018 forward, as 2017 data would no longer be available.
If you'd like to keep data from historical years, you'll need to export those reports before the end of the calendar year.
Export Historical Financial Data
- In the top left hand corner, navigate to the Company/Client whose data you'd like to export.
- Go to Reports & Libraries > Basic Reports
- Select the type of data you'd like to export (P&L, Balance Sheet, etc.)
- If you have multiple entities, go to "Filter Entities" in the top middle of your screen and drill down to just the entity whose data should be exported
- Under the Frequency section, choose "by Month"
- Under the Date Range section, be sure to choose a date range that includes the historical year you're needing (you could choose "Last Two Fiscal YTD" from the dropdown or check the "Use Custom Date Range" box and manually select the time period you need)
- Under Report Options, choose whether you'd like to run the report on the Qvinci Standard Chart of Accounts (leave Account Mapping checked) or your native chart of accounts from your accounting file (uncheck the Account Mapping box)
- Click "Run Report" in the bottom right
- Click the blue "Excel" button in the far top right of the report page
- Repeat for each entity that needs historical data