Qvinci recently introduced a new and upgraded edition of our Report Template Editor, noted in many areas of the application as v2.
- New Libraries Page: My Reports, My Documents and My Packages have been consolidated into one page with more sorting and filtering options to keep your reports and packages more organized. Read more about the new Libraries page.
- Pinning: Pinning is a new way to highlight the reports and packages that should be run for each Client/Company within Qvinci. Read more about Pinning.
- Charts & Graphs: Our new Chart Chooser combines the functionality of Excel's Chart Wizard with the automation and consolidation you've come to expect from Qvinci. Now your charts and graphs can be built once and forgotten - they can be included in Packages along with your favorite report templates. Learn how to create charts with the Chart Chooser or create charts using a data table.
- Images: In addition to charts and graphs, other images (such as logos) can now be included in reports.
- Easier Cell Formatting: Applying cell formatting is easier than ever, especially for Excel gurus. Learn more about applying cell formats.
- Conditional Formatting: Ever wished your reports could style themselves? Now they can, using the same formatting rules you're familiar with in Excel. Learn more about conditional formatting.
- Even More Excel Behaviors: Ever wondered where a button is that you're used to clicking in Excel? Chances are it's likely in the same place now. More of your favorite functions and formulas are now available too.
- Switching Between Clients/Companies: It's now easier to switch between Clients/Companies in your account. Read more about switching Clients/Companies.
While most reports should convert to v2 seamlessly, there are sometimes small tweaks to enhance newly upgraded reports. Learn more about polishing your converted reports.