If you're working with Jump Start templates from the Qvinci Gallery, your column headers should already be set to accurately repeat on multi-page reports. If you add or delete rows, or if you're working on a new report, you may need to edit the settings for repeating rows via Page Setup.
NOTE: Creating repeating headers does not freeze panes for Excel downloads. You can read about freezing panes in Report Editor v2.
- Click the Page Setup icon in the top left of the page to open the Page Setup dialog box.
- If your workbook has multiple sheets, select the sheet that should have repeating headers or titles from the tabs across the top of the dialog box.
- Click on Sheet to expand those options
- Click the arrow icon next to the Row to repeat at top option; do not type in the row numbers in the box
- The Page Setup dialog box temporarily goes away, allowing you to select the rows that should repeat on subsequent pages of your report
- Qvinci recommends selecting the row containing your column headers, as well as a blank spacing row beneath
- Repeat for any other sheets in the workbook to have repeating rows
- Click the Submit button at the top right of the dialog box
- Be sure to save your template, before previewing and exporting to PDF